We are happy and grateful that we have been able to stay open and provide an outdoor activity to everyone. It goes without saying that the safety and well-being of our members, guests and employees continue to remain our top priority. To remain open, and to protect members, guests and staff, we have taken the following measures.
Current Social Distancing measures and guidelines at CGC:
- Please ALWAYS maintain 6 feet or more of distance between golfers and staff.
- We’re recommending all employees take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing and staying home when sick.
- We have removed all bunker rakes from the course temporarily
- We have installed a no-touch ball retrieval system on every hole
- Please refrain from removing the flagstick. Gimmies are ok during this time per USGA. Details found here.
- Please refrain from using ball washers. We have covered ball washers temporarily.
- No gathering in large groups.
- We also ask our members, if you can, to charge purchases to your member account and we will invoice you at the end of the month.
- We are following all guidelines regarding serving, table distance and size within the restaurant.
- Masks are required indoors, in the pro shop and restaurant.
Thank you to everyone for doing your part to help us protect our staff, our members and all of our guests at Coos Golf Club!